Our notice accounts give the security of great rates and the flexibility to add as you wish and withdraw within the notice periods.
Our Notice Accounts
|Term||Gross Annual Interest||Gross Monthly Interest||AER*|
35 day noticeKey Information
95 day noticeKey Information
|*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.|
- Reassuring. The variable interest rate on our notice account is above the Base Rate
- Transparent. Our rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Online. Fast and easy to set up an account, complete identity checks and deposit your savings - all quick and easy online
- Accessible. Open an account with anything from £5,000
- Flexible. Add to your savings whenever you want
- Convenient. You can make withdrawals, but you do need to give the appropriate notice period. Early withdrawals aren’t allowed
- Safe. All savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000 per saver
- You will need a UK bank or building society account in your name to link to your Wyelands Bank savings account. This account needs to accept Faster Payments, CHAPS or BACS payments and we will only accept and pay payments to and from this account.vWe do not accept cheque payments. This helps keep your money safe and secure from fraud. Payments received from any other account will be returned
- Deposits can only be made directly from your nominated UK bank or building society account by Faster Payments, BACS or CHAPS. You have 14 calendar days from account opening to make as many deposits as you would like, however after this period no further deposits are permitted
- Interest will be paid from the date on which we receive your money
- Under the Personal Savings Allowance, the first £1,000 on interest income on non-ISA savings is paid tax free for basic rate taxpayers and the first £500 for higher rate taxpayers. No Personal Savings Allowance applies if you’re an additional rate taxpayer. For further details on how tax will be collected and calculated please refer to HMRC guide to the Personal Savings Allowance or visit gov.uk.
- Once you've opened your account you will receive a welcome letter and your customer I.D. When you log in simply follow the on-screen instructions to operate your account
- You can log in and check your balance, interest rate and print a statement at any time. Summary interest statements will be available shortly after the end of each tax year
- We will write to you if there any interest rate changes to your account
- If you need to make a withdrawal, log in and follow the simple steps. Remember the notice period must be met before funds can be released to your nominated account
- If you need to contact us you can:
If you have any questions before or during your application you can call our team on 0345 600 0011* or email us at email@example.com
*Number charged at the local call rate.
Address: FREEPOST, RTXE-YJLZ-ERTS, Wyelands Bank Plc, PO Box 883, Wallsend, NE28 5BX
AER. AER stands for the Annual Equivalent Rate, a notional rate which illustrates what the interest rate would be if paid and compounded on an annual basis.
Gross. This is the interest rate paid on your account. For any further information please visit HMRC at www.hmrc.gov.uk.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). This product is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a bank is unable to meet its financial obligations. For further information about the compensation provided by the FSCS (including amounts covered and eligibility to claim), refer to the FSCS website www.FSCS.org.uk.
Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA)/Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Wyelands Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.