Fixed Rate Accounts
Enjoy the security of knowing exactly how your money will grow and protect your savings from changes in interest rates.
Our Fixed Rate Accounts
|Term||Gross Annual Interest||Gross Monthly Interest||AER*|
|*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.|
- Peace of mind. Know exactly what interest rate you'll earn over a set period. We will write to you before your account matures
- Transparent. Our rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy to set up an account, complete identity checks and deposit your savings - all quick and easy online
- Accessible. Open an account with anything from £5,000
- Easy and secure to operate the account online
- Great value. No fees or charges for day-to-day account services
- All savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000 per saver
If you have any questions before or during your application you can call our team on 0345 600 0011* or email us at email@example.com
*Number charged at the local call rate.
AER. AER stands for the Annual Equivalent Rate, a notional rate which illustrates what the interest rate would be if paid and compounded on an annual basis.
Gross. This is the interest rate paid on your account. For any further information please visit HMRC at www.hmrc.gov.uk.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). This product is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a bank is unable to meet its financial obligations. For further information about the compensation provided by the FSCS (including amounts covered and eligibility to claim), refer to the FSCS website www.FSCS.org.uk.
Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA)/Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Wyelands Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.