Why we keep in touch
As part of having your account with us we will contact you to let you know about activity or updates on your account. Some examples of the reasons include (but aren’t limited to):
- Transactional activity taking place on your account
- Changes to the information we hold about you
- Changes to our Terms and Conditions, or the interest rates on an account you hold
- Action you may need to take on your account
- Reminders about how your deposits are protected by the FSCS
How we keep in touch
In most cases we use email to send you these messages as it’s the quickest way for us to send you this important information. If we can’t email you for any reason, we’ll try and get in touch in another way.
Because it’s vital we can reach you with this information, it isn’t possible to unsubscribe from these notifications. Rest assured though, receiving these service emails from us does not mean we’ll send you marketing communications too – you’ll have told us whether or not you’re happy to receive these when you set your account up or at any time you can change your preferences when you are logged into your account.
If you have any questions about how we contact you and what you’re signed up to receive, you can contact us here.